Tuesday, July 31, 2012

A Bit Overloaded...

It happens every year.  About two weeks before school starts, my life becomes JUST A BIT overloaded.  I'm starting fresh this year in a new building and grade, so I have to admit that is not helping my stress/anxiety.  Once I have my room set up the way I want it, I might start to feel that stress melt away!  Setting up my classroom is all about scheduling around nap time, meals, appointments, back to school meetings, household duties, last minute trips to visit family, and church events.  Fortunately, I was able to get the basic furniture arrangement out of the way last week.  (A big THANK YOU to my husband for helping me move 12 ridiculously heavy tables and putting the computers on them!)  My goal this week is to get my "stuff" sorted, organized, and out of the way.  Sounds simple, right?  Let's hope so!

Here's a sneak peek of what the room looked like when I walked in last Wednesday before moving tables:


The tables are now in position, and the "stuff" will be out of the way soon.  I'm looking forward to transforming this room into my second home classroom and sharing the end results with you sometime next week!  Until then, I hope to join in on one of the linky parties that I have recently discovered--we'll see!

Love ya!
Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment